The Bible is a collection of 66 books written by many writers over a vast time period, and yet it’s the unified Word of God. The Open Bible offers clean and easy navigation through the connectivity of Scripture with a time-tested complete reference system trusted by millions. Insightful book introductions and outlines also assist your study, offering context and themes running through from beginning to end.
HELPFUL STUDY FEATURES:
• Easy-to-navigate topical index displaying the connections between 8,000+ names, places, concepts, events, and doctrines
• Interactive book introductions and outlines provide historical context, themes, and verse relationships within Scripture
• Scripture references with verse and page number for easy access
• Visual Survey of the Bible illustrates an easy-to-follow diagram of Scripture
• Exclusive Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print® 9-point print size