The Bible is the most widely read and influential book in history. And yet, many Christians struggle to understand it.
That’s why The Open Bible has been trusted for over 40 years—to help you find answers to what Scripture says about your most pressing questions. Explore chain-referenced studies on core Christian doctrines like salvation or the Trinity; follow outlines on topics such as prayer or suffering; easily navigate between Scriptures using cross-references; search for verses by topic, keyword, or phrase; trace the message of each book of the Bible from Genesis through Revelation; and much more!
See Inside The Open Bible
HELPFUL STUDY FEATURES:
• Easy-to-navigate topical index displaying the connections between 8,000+ names, places, concepts, events, and doctrines
• Interactive book introductions and outlines provide historical context, themes, and verse relationships within Scripture
• Scripture references with verse and page number for easy access
• Visual Survey of the Bible illustrates an easy-to-follow diagram of Scripture
• Chain-referenced studies on core Christian doctrines