What is Truth?
Truth is real, even if we’re not sure what it is. It’s easy to get confused. Is what we believe the truth or just an opinion?
That’s the world we live in. Of people asking “What is truth—and does it even matter?”
And the good news? The truth is right in front of us. And we can know it. The real and perfect truth that comes from God. Truth that refreshes, encourages, and empowers every time we encounter it.
Truth that shapes the way we live today and gives us a sure promise for the future. The life-changing and life-giving truth found on every page of the Bible.
Truth that is beautiful. Truth that is real. Truth that sets us free.
The Evangelical Study Bible will rejuvenate your faith through the unchanging truth of the gospel. With verse-by-verse commentary and interesting sidebars that dig deeper into the historical and contextual background of Scripture, it will help you grow in your understanding and appreciation of the life-changing truths of the Christian faith.
Available now everywhere Bibles are sold
A Bible to equip you for the issues of today—and lay a firm foundation for tomorrow
- Verse-by-verse commentary on the entire Bible from trusted scholars for a better understanding of the passage being read
- Over 200 short articles on Christian teachings and doctrine for a systematic study of themes in God’s Word
- 100 articles to equip readers to navigate the cultural engagement issues of today
- 100 cultural background notes help you relate to how people lived in Bible times
- 100 archeological notes draw attention to biblical places and related archeological discoveries
- 550 Word Studies to explore key terms of the Bible
- Profiles of 150 biblical figures give overviews of key men and women in the Bible
- Full-color maps, charts, and family trees for a visual representation of concepts and where key events in the Bible took place
- Book introductions, with outlines and reading plans provide a concise overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- Topical indexes make it easy to find important topics in Scripture
- Extensive cross-references drawing connections between texts
- Concordance provides an alphabetical listing of important passages by key words
- Clear and readable 10.5-point NKJV Comfort Print®
Be refreshed by the power and beauty of faithful Christ-centered teaching. Engage the issues of today. Build a firm foundation for this generation—and the next.
About the New King James Version
Trusted by millions of believers around the world, the New King James Version (NKJV) is a bestselling modern “word-for-word” biblical translation. It balances the literary beauty and familiarity of the King James tradition with an extraordinary commitment to preserving the grammar and structure of the underlying biblical languages. While the translator’s relied on the traditional Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic text used by the translators of the 1611 King James Version (KJV), the comprehensive translator notes offer important insights about the latest developments in biblical manuscript studies.